Wednesday, June 8, 2011

black swan movie stills

black swan movie stills. lack swan movie stills. lackblack swan movie stills. lack swan movie stills. lack
  • lack swan movie stills. lack


  • gauravsh
    05-04 06:27 PM
    Not exactly correct. Once, he left the US for a long period of time (except vacation) the employer should remove him from US payroll and terminate the H1B. This is the very legal way. If employer want to receive employee's service outside the US, the employer should "outsource" the work to him. In this case, both the employee and employer must follow export-import rules between two countris and pay appropirate tax in both countries.

    After employee left the US, if employer continously keeps him in US payroll using his H1B authorization for work eligibility, and receives his service or work from abord; it is the violation of LCA work place. If USCIS knows that the employer will be in trouble.

    thanks, thats a nice and sensible explanation. Thats true long absense can effect adversly, if some one is on h1.




    black swan movie stills. Black Swan - Art Galleryblack swan movie stills. Black Swan - Art Gallery
  • Black Swan - Art Gallery


  • zico123
    05-17 01:53 PM
    According to BBC:
    Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6667257.stm

    The White House and the US Senate have reached a deal on an immigration bill that could give legal status to many of the 12m illegal immigrants in the US.

    Democratic Senator Edward Kennedy confirmed the agreement that would also establish a merit-based system for future migrants.

    US President George W Bush is expected to endorse the bill, which strengthens border controls, Mr Kennedy said.

    The proposal comes after months of bitterly fought debate over the issue.

    Points system

    After first paying visa fees and a $5,000 (�2,530) fine - and returning to their home country - illegal immigrants in the US would be eligible for the planned "Z visa".

    Holders of this proposed visa would have to wait between eight and 13 years for a decision on their permanent residency application.

    Another key component of the deal was the establishment of a "points system" that would emphasise new immigrants' education, language and job skills over family connections in awarding green cards.

    New limits would also apply to US citizens bringing foreign-born parents into the country.

    The bill also establishes a two-year temporary guest worker visa.

    Holders of this visa would be allowed to renew their papers twice, but would have to return home for a year between each stint, and would have virtually no chance of gaining permanent residency or citizenship under this program.

    The bill is expected to cause passionate debate in the Senate next week.

    Immigration reform has been one of Mr Bush's top priorities in government, after the so-called "war on terror".




    black swan movie stills. Black Swan movie stills 20black swan movie stills. Black Swan movie stills 20
  • Black Swan movie stills 20


  • funny
    10-01 05:01 PM
    Going by the fact about what happened to the labor certification cases filed before April 2005 (They were sent to BECs and most of them were stuck there till December 2007). But the labor certifications by the new PERM system where approved within weeks. I am afraid same would happen if the new point system comes into place while the old GCs will be stuck until several years.

    Ofcourse most of them will apply again through the new system if this happens. In a way forced to apply again in the new system.

    But in that case wouldn't we be better off with applying under the point based system...because that will be a more streamlined process...




    black swan movie stills. Natalie Portman in #39;Black Swanblack swan movie stills. Natalie Portman in #39;Black Swan
  • Natalie Portman in #39;Black Swan


  • bec
    11-04 06:36 PM
    Hey i was so happy to read that EB3 was current in your post, but got disappointed after i read your msg :(

    I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!

    you can change it.



    more...

    black swan movie stills. Black Swan The Movie Picturesblack swan movie stills. Black Swan The Movie Pictures
  • Black Swan The Movie Pictures


  • chandrajp
    06-19 01:14 PM
    I dont know exactly what is the issue here, but I have filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and it was a very straight forward and easy process. We filed the extentions about 2 months before the expiration and got EADs and APs done in about a month.
    The USCIS website says one need to file 6 months in advance for EAD. It may come out to be true now based on the flood of applications received after July 1st this year. I filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and last 2 times I got in less than a month, this year it took close to 3 months. So always apply 6 months in advance as advised in website




    black swan movie stills. Black Swan Movieblack swan movie stills. Black Swan Movie
  • Black Swan Movie


  • bp333
    10-04 07:10 PM
    Hi Folks,
    I had applied for AOS,EAD and AP for me and my wife on July 2nd.
    I got my EAD, Finger Printing Notification, but my wife's application got returned on Aug 30th. I called USCIS after 3 months to find out status on her case and they said it was returned on Aug 30th which we haven't received so far. The reason for rejection was incorrect or missing check.:(
    So, can please any one tell me if i can re-apply her case even though i did not get her application back?
    Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks a lot
    gc_dreamer_485

    Hi, I am in the same situation. Rejected on 9/11 and they said they mailed it on 9/19 haven't received the packet yet. Please keep me posted.

    FYI, you can open a FORMAL Investigation with USCIS if the mailing of rejection notice exceeds more than 30 days. Call USCIS and see what they have to say.



    more...

    black swan movie stills. Black Swan eventblack swan movie stills. Black Swan event
  • Black Swan event


  • yagw
    06-04 12:21 PM
    The URL link do not work.

    try this:

    http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/131020287




    black swan movie stills. turns out lack swan movieblack swan movie stills. turns out lack swan movie
  • turns out lack swan movie


  • amundres
    01-13 03:54 AM
    I live in northern california and has written letters to congressman, first lady but not response.



    more...

    black swan movie stills. lack swan movie.black swan movie stills. lack swan movie.
  • lack swan movie.


  • Outkastpb231
    11-02 05:59 PM
    There are many members here, who are looking to get better and get some experience just like you. Maybe you can team up with someone, and do some cool projects to build a portfolio, etc.

    Also you should make yourself a website displaying your work that you have now.

    :thumb:
    I am currently trying to acquire a partner, preferably someone with skills in ActionScripting and PHP, I have a candidate but he also has some bids with other people.




    black swan movie stills. Black Swan 2010 Imagesblack swan movie stills. Black Swan 2010 Images
  • Black Swan 2010 Images


  • fall2004us
    10-26 12:30 PM
    I am in the same boat...
    I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
    Hope they approve it soon.



    more...

    black swan movie stills. Black Swan movie stills 25black swan movie stills. Black Swan movie stills 25
  • Black Swan movie stills 25


  • redelite
    08-19 10:32 AM
    I'll try to get one up sometime today along with a YA RLY one, I got a few ideas up in my noggin'..




    black swan movie stills. Since their movie Black Swanblack swan movie stills. Since their movie Black Swan
  • Since their movie Black Swan


  • jungalee43
    02-10 04:04 PM
    God,
    I would like to face such a problem !

    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf



    more...

    black swan movie stills. Natalie Portman in #39;Black Swanblack swan movie stills. Natalie Portman in #39;Black Swan
  • Natalie Portman in #39;Black Swan


  • hebbar77
    09-10 12:28 PM
    MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.

    Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.

    Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).

    My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.

    If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.

    My case looks same as urs! thanks for writing.
    I just hung up with USCIS before I read this.
    first person transferred the call to someone else , that person gave me an email address to forward the earlier SR response and explain the problem!




    black swan movie stills. Natalie Portman Black Swanblack swan movie stills. Natalie Portman Black Swan
  • Natalie Portman Black Swan


  • Winner
    04-02 10:36 AM
    A.P., G.P., H.P.....got all of them.


    Did you get BP(High/Low?), I heard many get that during GC process ;)



    more...

    black swan movie stills. Black Swan: Film#39;s photos (3black swan movie stills. Black Swan: Film#39;s photos (3
  • Black Swan: Film#39;s photos (3


  • JunRN
    12-17 06:25 PM
    Please state your case such as PD, I-140 approval, previous visas such as H1, F1, etc before we can comment.




    black swan movie stills. #39;The Black Swan#39; filming.black swan movie stills. #39;The Black Swan#39; filming.
  • #39;The Black Swan#39; filming.


  • yabadaba
    06-20 09:23 AM
    take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there

    total cost 19 cents



    more...

    black swan movie stills. Black Swan (2010)black swan movie stills. Black Swan (2010)
  • Black Swan (2010)


  • krishmunn
    02-15 12:53 PM
    I am quoting it from the attorney's web site as I am not able to find the guide line from the DHS/USCIS source. You can google for further information.


    Finally, the sponsored foreign national cannot be involved in the recruitment process in any manner. S/he cannot participate in reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates.



    And when OP INQUIRED you stretched it to INVOLVED ? I mean , I know both starts with IN :) but INQUIRE and INVOLVE has entirely different meaning.

    OP Inquired about the process does not mean that he is Involved in the process.




    black swan movie stills. Black Swan Film Photos. ofblack swan movie stills. Black Swan Film Photos. of
  • Black Swan Film Photos. of


  • Dhundhun
    06-05 09:09 PM
    For H4:

    USCIS does not give any document stating the fact that AOS is pending. Although EAD is not required to be present in USA, if H4 is not there, only EAD is proof of valid stay.

    So if SSN is not there or DL (or state ID) is expired then you need EAD - EAD renewal is up to you.




    black swan movie stills. Black Swan Movie Posterblack swan movie stills. Black Swan Movie Poster
  • Black Swan Movie Poster


  • lskreddy
    03-12 07:19 PM
    Thanks.

    What would one need to capture time outside? Luckily in my case, all I need to show is probably about a week's worth of time outside US to apply. Isn't that correct?

    I have a sub-case going with someone else and have EAD but my primary employer's labor is going to be just 361 days when my H1 expires. If my I140 get s cleared for the sub-case, of course all of this is moot.

    Thanks again for your reply,.




    questions
    06-10 03:29 PM
    Kothuri you are most helpful. I agree and think I will benefit from filing one, but am concerned about the cost involved doing so.
    I currently cannot rely on my former employers lawyer and will have to pay for this myself.

    Can you give me an indication on the total amount of hours spend by your lawyer/total cost for doing this on your behalf?




    brb2
    08-24 12:17 AM
    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=194681

    My greencard application has stuck in name checks for 3 years. I recently filed a Writ of Mandamus. Before going to court, U.S. Attorneys filed to dismiss my case, citing that the adjustment of status is discretionary and the FBI can take as long as they want to do background checks.

    I am hesitating whether to go ahead with a court hearing. In addition, I am not happy with my current lawyer.

    Can someone recommend a good lawyer to me? Many thanks!

    YL



    No comments:

    Post a Comment